creative gift wrapping: spooled package
December 13, 2010 § 5 Comments
One of the simplest ways to wrap a gift is to create an envelope. The spools are both a unique and functional element to this inventive gift packaging. Ideal for boxes less than 2″ deep.
1. Cut your gift wrap with an additional 1-1/2″ on each side of the box. Make sure the you can fold the gift wrap twice around your box.
2. Using double-sided tape, fold and adhere the bottom third of your gift wrap. Insert the box.
3. Fold a triangle on the top third.
4. Using circle punches and hole punches, punch two large circles and two small circles with a hole punched in the middle. Adhere the smaller circle on the large circle.
5. Using mounting tape, adhere a 12″ length of ribbon onto the back of only one of the circles.
6. Adhere the circles as shown and spool ribbon to close.
[…] Spooled Package […]
it has a Turkish nazar boncugu on it
[…] Via […]
[…] Spooled Package from Paper, Plate, and […]
[…] Here are a few other fun wrapping ideas we found for ya! Typographic Gift Wrap Gift Wrap Envelope (For the record, we do not endorse the buying of the wrapping paper used for that envelope.) We […]